CVE Advancements

CVE Advancements – Happy 2016! Sorry for my slow reply. Getting sick over the holidays is no fun. CVE Issues discussed recently. * Current CVE Operatio...
Hello Kent and other Editorial Board members, We agree that such a meeting would be very useful for all parties and we especially like the idea...
Re: CVE Advancements – McLean VA sounds like a good idea. There are a good deal of folks in the DC area that would not have to fly in. I will of course, coming from T...
I would be happy to host this at Purdue, although that may not be as convenient as DC for some people. It isn’t all the way to the East Coast, ho...
I don't have a preference on the location. Just request that I have enough time to allocate time and block it on my calendar. --tk On Tue, J...
RE: CVE Advancements – Shall we create a Doodle poll for the Board for March 28th – April 8th?
Re: CVE Advancements – I actually have a conflict the week of the 1st thru the 8th. An Intel event the first part and e the NIST Cybersecurity Framework workshop the se...
RE: CVE Advancements – How about the weeks of March 28th - April 1st, and April 11th - 15th? Other suggestions? Best Regards, The MITRE CVE Team -----Original ...
Re: CVE Advancements – On 2016-01-05 16:40, Boyle, Stephen V. wrote: > How about the weeks of March 28th - April 1st, and April 11th - 15th? April 11-15 is out fo...
RE: CVE Advancements – Dear Board members, I'll note first that Art is a great setup guy. Now to the update on the face-to-face meeting There have been several que...
Re: CVE Advancements – Let me note, from a historical perspective, that CERIAS hosted a workshop on vulnerability databases here in January 1999. The MITRE folks presen...
As long as the focus would be discussing and deciding CVE related issues and talking about the path forward for CVE Š. That was the real purpose...
Then that is two meetings — one CVE-specific, and one more generally for the topic area, if people want that. > On Jan 5, 2016, at 4:47 PM...
While I like the idea of a more general meeting I think we need to focus on CVE initially. After we have accomplished what we need to then I thi...
Just a note on the meeting, I will not be attending it, and it doesn't look like anyone from Red Hat will be attending it. I'm also not clear on ...